26 Apr CBD Lemonade Recipe: How to Make Your Own CBD Lemonade at Home
Enjoy the warmer weather with your family by making your own homemade CBD lemonade. This CBD lemonade recipe is the perfect balancing treat to accommodate a relaxing afternoon outdoors.
Adding the wellness properties of CBD to your everyday life can be both easy and fun when you add them to your favorite foods and beverages. Today we’ll show you how to quickly and easily make your own CBD lemonade recipe using CBD oil at home.
As the weather gradually gets warmer this time of year and you spend more time in your yard or on your patio with your family, this CBD lemonade is a refreshing way to bring the benefits of CBD to you and your family.
CBD Lemonade Recipe
This homemade CBD lemonade recipe makes enough for 6 servings. It’s perfect for a light, refreshing drink for backyard or porch hangouts with your family, or as a CBD infused treat when your family gathers for dinner.
Keep in mind that you can reduce the sugar if you prefer your lemonade less sweet, and can increase the CBD oil for higher CBD servings.
CBD lemonade ingredients:
- 6-8 lemons
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of water
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 6 teaspoons of RSHO® Liquid (¾ teaspoon per serving) or as desired
Instructions to make CBD lemonade:
- In a small saucepan, heat 1-cup of water and 1 cup of sugar over medium heat. Stir regularly until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- While the water and sugar mixture is heating, juice the lemons into a pitcher until you have 1 cup of juice. This generally requires 6 to 8 lemons.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of water, sugar mixture, and RSHO® liquid to the pitcher of lemon juice. Stir thoroughly.
- Taste the lemonade, and add more water if you would prefer it to be more diluted or more lemon juice if you would prefer it tarter.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for 30 to 40 minutes.
- To serve, muddle a few mint leaves in the bottom of a glass. Serve with ice and then add a few mint leaves on top as garnish.
Adding CBD to Beverages Like Lemonade
Infusing beverages like lemonade with hemp-derived CBD is a tasty and fun way to support balance and wellness. When CBD is consumed with a beverage or food, it eventually is absorbed through the digestive system and then transported throughout the body. As a plant-derived cannabinoid, CBD is able to interact with cannabinoid receptors on cells to positively influence the endocannabinoid system and encourage more efficient functioning and a greater sense of homeostasis.
Our line of RSHO® Liquids provide CBD oil in a convenient liquid form, which mixes in easily with your favorite foods and beverages. These liquid CBD products pair our full-spectrum CBD oil with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil derived from wholesome coconut oil. To minimize the alteration of taste, try our RSHO® Gold Label Liquid, which has been refined to remove excess plant material for a more refined flavor. Another good option is our RSHO-X™, which is made with isolated CBD rather than full-spectrum CBD oil so it’s flavor is mild.
You can also use our RSHO® CBD isolate to make your own CBD lemonade and other CBD-infused beverages and foods. CBD isolate presents CBD in the form of fine white powder made up of 99% CBD. It has no odor or flavor, so it’s great for adding in the benefits of CBD to foods and drinks without altering their taste. If you opt for CBD isolate, it’s best to dissolve it into the sugar and water mixture in the small saucepan rather than adding it into the pitcher separately.
CBD as an Everyday Wellness Product
Get the RSHO® Liquid or RSHO® CBD Isolate you need to make your own CBD lemonade through the HempMeds® online CBD shop or read more about the benefits of CBD and other CBD topics now on our education blog.